Some projects I've worked on, my roles and accomplishments...
Music Producer Convention
International Relations - Bookings - Copywriting - Hosting
2017 - Present
Music Producer Convention is an annual event for Urban & Electronic music producers.
It takes place every October in France at our partner Abbey Road Institute Paris state of the art facility. Every year we bring out 20+ speakers including Grammy award winning, Multi-platinum producers, artists and executives for 3 days of Masterclasses, practical workshops, conferences, debates, listening sessions as well as a Beat Battle competition.
It is now considered the biggest European gathering dedicated to producers, beat-makers, DJ's and industry representatives.
- I handle part of the International artist & public relations as well as bookings with the CEO & founder.
- I scout talent and use my network to leverage influencer marketing and social media awareness.
- I help with marketing, copywriting and translation in French/English for our website & emails.
- During the event I host debates and Interviews with speakers in French/English.
Influencer marketing & Video drops from personalities such as:
Redman, De La Soul, Westside Gunn & Conway (Griselda Records), Young Guru (Roc Nation), Dj Q-Bert,
Planet Asia, Rance & James Fauntleroy (1500 or Nothin), and many more...
Talent scouting & Bookings of producers such as:
Dj Khalil (Aftermath), Dj Just Dizle, Rhino, Tha Trickaz, Dj Stresh,
Mike & Keys, Pedro Le Kraken, Nab H24, Scoop Deville,
My Guy Mars (1500 or Nothin), Shroom, Swede (808 Mafia).
Marketing Consultant - Copywriting - Content Creation
Dec 2015 - June 2016
ODO was the world's first self cleaning denim.
Jeans that never stain & never stink...
A fashion/startup that developed a revolutionary patent-pending
Nano-Technology and Silver threaded fabric that's liquid repellent and kills germs.The founders were from Honk Kong and Pakistan.
- I came onboard to help craft the messaging, content and story telling for their Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
- I became the voice and face of the brand during the campaign as well as in public events, pitch sessions and trade shows.
- I helped with content creation, team building, marketing, creative direction, copywriting, press and community outreach, and much more.
- As a result the campaign was a huge success raising 320K on a 10K goal and appearing in many major publications.
Unfortunately, the founders discontinued this project after struggling to fulfill their orders in a timely manner. The logistics and costs involved in the production and worldwide shipping from Pakistan made it difficult to meet deadlines.
Oct 2013 - 2015
Playmute: The Worlds First TV ad-switcher
A patent pending hardware device with a dedicated app to easily switch from Live TV to OTT content with voice control.
The project was backed by Angel funding and integrated accelerators such as La French Tech and The Family. The founders were all french and consisted of engineers and developers.
In 2020, this concept is now part of our lives, but in 2013, it was ahead of it's time...
- I first came onboard to help translate and adapt their communication for the US market.
- I ended up crafting the messaging, content and story telling for their whole Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
- I handled content creation, design team building, marketing, creative direction, copywriting, press & community outreach, and much more.
After failing to raise extra funds for development through crowdfunding, the company pivoted and unfortunately ended up fading out.
Mad Habits Worldwide
DJ - Founder - CEO
2005 - 2015
Since 2005, I am also known as DJ Mad Habits,
"Mad Habits Connecting People Worldwide" is more than a name or a concept to me, it's a lifestyle, a label and an independent production company I founded to support my creative activities. Based in south of France, MHWW started in my home studio, recording local artists,
pressing T-shirts & hoodies and the release of my first 100 Home made CD's sold in the streets. From the release of Mixtapes, Albums and singles, to organizing events, bookings and routing tours, I have been blessed to tour in 10 different countries, doing shows, selling merchandise, and connecting with some of my childhood heroes.
Involvement:-Oversaw, participated and/or executed all aspects from production to design, manufacturing,
distribution, promotion, marketing, sales, artist management, booking, tour management & event organizing- Music projects : Recording, mixing, production, hosting of compilations & Mixtapes as a DJ.- Management & public relations : Coordinating team of artists, producers and professionals leading to the creation and
release of multiple projects as well as the placement of beats and tracks.- Marketing/Promotions: Planning promotional strategies around live events and record releases.- Distribution/Sales: Campaign management, street marketing & distribution.
- Live events: Tours, Festivals, Concerts, Open-Mics, Release parties, residencies.
Redman, Inspectah Deck (Wu-Tang Clan), Big Noyd (Mobb Deep), Top Dog (OGC - Boot Camp Click),
Smiley the Ghetto Child, B.A.M. , Styliztik Jones, and many more...
Freddie Gibbs, Dom Kennedy, Krondon, Inspectah Deck (Wu-Tang Clan),
God Pt 3 (Infamous Mobb), Torae, Mykill Myers and many more...
Audio/Video drops include:
Kendrick Lamaar, A$AP Rocky, Ab-Soul, Dj Premier, Method Man, Redman,
J-Ro (Alkaholiks), DJ Lord Jazz, Das Efx, Black Milk, Talib Kweli, M.O.P, Clear Soul Forces,
Ludacris, Sean Price, Havoc (Mobb Deep), Rakaa Iriscience (Dilated Peoples), and many more...
Got projects ?
Drop me a line if you'd like to talk...
I may be busy but always connected.
iMiKEHARSCH © 2020